By Cinzia Rodrigues, Student, University of Sussex, School of Law. The decade of the 1970s witnessed the birth of a form of protest art for young men of color from disadvantaged areas in the Bronx. The mixture of street dance, art, poetry, vocal and oratory dexterity, the artistry of combining different music styles, and the wealth of…
Page 1 of 11
- alternative justice measures
- disability hate crime
- Equal marriage
- Gendered violence
- hate crime
- Hate Crime and Health
- hate crime Canada
- Hate Crime Concept
- Hate crime legislation
- Hate Crime Poland
- Hate Crime Policy
- Hate Speech
- Human Rights
- Islamophobic hate crime
- LEICESTER HATE CRIME PROJECT
- Moral Philosophy
- transphobic hate crime
- Forgiving Hate Crimes: The Case of Dylann Roof March 8, 2017
- Hate Crime: A shifting policy landscape in Europe February 23, 2017
- American Islamophobia in the Age of Trump: The Global War on Terror, Continued? February 7, 2017
- Calling for a debate on recording violence against police officers as a hate crime January 23, 2017
- Per-Erik: Thanks for your thoughts on this post! I think you and TayJayZizzles are both pointing to...
- Per-Erik: Thanks for this comment! I'm sympathetic to the idea of forgiveness being a free gift and...
- Heather: I agree with your assertion that oppressed people groups face additional challenges to for...
- Nick: I can't see why I would want to forgive somebody for killing my family at church. More lik...